This is a very late post for the ride which took place on 15th October- apologies!
A sunny day greeted the 3 ladies who set off from St Aidan’s. Emma was welcomed to her first Cappuccino ride by Sarah and Frances who look like they are becoming the most regular riders of the group.
We headed up Otley road towards Penny Pot Lane then on down into Hampstwaite and Menwith Hill before turning left then crossing the A59. Our route took us through Timble and across the resevoirs of Fewston and Swinsty which looked stunning in the Autumn sunshine. We wound our way via Low Snowdon and Askwith to a much needed team and cake stop at the Cock Pit Farm Tea Rooms. The funniest part of the afternoon had to be Frances being attacked by a chicken which wanted her Flapjack!!
The route home took in Leathley, Stainburn and Beckwithshaw before we separated at the top of Harlow Hill to take our routes home.
A great afternoon of beautiful scenery, good company and chat and some nice hills.
- RT @HeenanRachael: @cappuccinocycle ladies go to Ripon 🐎🐎🐎🐎 Back on the 🚴♀️🚴♀️🚴♀️ tomorrow https://t.co/GUmrj8r56N 2 days ago
- Thanks @HarrogateSFC for hosting our Summer BBQ yesterday. Great feedback from our members. Back again next year. 😃 2 weeks ago
- Usual superb end of birthday ride celebrations this morning @PrologueCycle thanks John, Rachel and team! https://t.co/ucwC0n1Ses 2 weeks ago
- 8 years old today! Thank you to all our members for making this such a great club. Ride On! #cycling #Harrogate #Yorkshire 2 weeks ago
- RT @PrologueCycle: Happy 8th Birthday @cappuccinocycle ! Thanks for your continued support.#harrogate #cycling #community https://t.co/2R4Z… 2 weeks ago