This is a very late post for the ride which took place on 15th October- apologies!
A sunny day greeted the 3 ladies who set off from St Aidan’s. Emma was welcomed to her first Cappuccino ride by Sarah and Frances who look like they are becoming the most regular riders of the group.
We headed up Otley road towards Penny Pot Lane then on down into Hampstwaite and Menwith Hill before turning left then crossing the A59. Our route took us through Timble and across the resevoirs of Fewston and Swinsty which looked stunning in the Autumn sunshine. We wound our way via Low Snowdon and Askwith to a much needed team and cake stop at the Cock Pit Farm Tea Rooms. The funniest part of the afternoon had to be Frances being attacked by a chicken which wanted her Flapjack!!
The route home took in Leathley, Stainburn and Beckwithshaw before we separated at the top of Harlow Hill to take our routes home.
A great afternoon of beautiful scenery, good company and chat and some nice hills.
- What is stopping women from cycling? Come on ladies, time to get cycling and have some fun. #cycling bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan… 1 day ago
- RT @struggleevents: Hardy Yorkshire riders kicking off the reliability ride season with us this morning. https://t.co/hUQ1mu6O1s 1 day ago
- RT @jameslovell: The @cappuccinocycle #cyclocross crew having an icy blast this morning. #cycling #Harrogate #Yorkshire https://t.co/VqE8Kx… 2 weeks ago
- Great fun Tinsel Bimble this morning followed by refreshments @PrologueCycle Merry Christmas! #cycling #Harrogate https://t.co/eB0usN4aRP 4 weeks ago
- RT @NovaCrossUK: 5km of race tape from @ScottSportsBike. We need those entries before the @HarrogateNova treasurer rings our race organiser… 1 month ago