This is a very late post for the ride which took place on 15th October- apologies!
A sunny day greeted the 3 ladies who set off from St Aidan’s. Emma was welcomed to her first Cappuccino ride by Sarah and Frances who look like they are becoming the most regular riders of the group.
We headed up Otley road towards Penny Pot Lane then on down into Hampstwaite and Menwith Hill before turning left then crossing the A59. Our route took us through Timble and across the resevoirs of Fewston and Swinsty which looked stunning in the Autumn sunshine. We wound our way via Low Snowdon and Askwith to a much needed team and cake stop at the Cock Pit Farm Tea Rooms. The funniest part of the afternoon had to be Frances being attacked by a chicken which wanted her Flapjack!!
The route home took in Leathley, Stainburn and Beckwithshaw before we separated at the top of Harlow Hill to take our routes home.
A great afternoon of beautiful scenery, good company and chat and some nice hills.
- Looking good and ready for the winter @TopFlaps https://t.co/NK1k04y1zk 11 hours ago
- RT @PrologueCycle: Looking for a new winter steed or a bike you can ride all year round? @Enigmabikes offer models and finishes to suit all… 1 day ago
- We took delivery of our @TopFlaps today to get our riders ready for winter rules next weekend. https://t.co/JCkUrEloVO 1 day ago
- We are off to How Stean Cafe tomorrow on our club run. Possibly the best cafe in #Yorkshire @TonyLiddy #cycling 1 week ago
- Ready for another interview about @Yorkshire2019 with @itvcalendar and @HarrogateNova #cycling #harrogate https://t.co/iZYl28BR7K 3 weeks ago