This is a very late post for the ride which took place on 15th October- apologies!
A sunny day greeted the 3 ladies who set off from St Aidan’s. Emma was welcomed to her first Cappuccino ride by Sarah and Frances who look like they are becoming the most regular riders of the group.
We headed up Otley road towards Penny Pot Lane then on down into Hampstwaite and Menwith Hill before turning left then crossing the A59. Our route took us through Timble and across the resevoirs of Fewston and Swinsty which looked stunning in the Autumn sunshine. We wound our way via Low Snowdon and Askwith to a much needed team and cake stop at the Cock Pit Farm Tea Rooms. The funniest part of the afternoon had to be Frances being attacked by a chicken which wanted her Flapjack!!
The route home took in Leathley, Stainburn and Beckwithshaw before we separated at the top of Harlow Hill to take our routes home.
A great afternoon of beautiful scenery, good company and chat and some nice hills.
- Many of our riders having been wearing their @pactimo_official #clapfornhs jerseys over recent weeks to show their… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- In line with @BritishCycling guidelines, all club activity remains suspended until 4th July. We are still encouragi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- RT @Cockpit_Farm: Looking forward to reopening on June 1st. With strict social distancing in the garden and takeaway available. @IlkleyCycl… 1 week ago
- We are still advising all our members to #ridesolo as you can not safely social distance whilst riding bikes in pai… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- RT @lifeofmamils: Very good stuff!! @coldbathbrewco @cappuccinocycle https://t.co/mA4gYMzpaM 1 month ago
- About Cappuccino Cycling Club
- Club News
- Membership Information
- Ride Times and Details
- Cool Links
- Contact Us