This is a very late post for the ride which took place on 15th October- apologies!
A sunny day greeted the 3 ladies who set off from St Aidan’s. Emma was welcomed to her first Cappuccino ride by Sarah and Frances who look like they are becoming the most regular riders of the group.
We headed up Otley road towards Penny Pot Lane then on down into Hampstwaite and Menwith Hill before turning left then crossing the A59. Our route took us through Timble and across the resevoirs of Fewston and Swinsty which looked stunning in the Autumn sunshine. We wound our way via Low Snowdon and Askwith to a much needed team and cake stop at the Cock Pit Farm Tea Rooms. The funniest part of the afternoon had to be Frances being attacked by a chicken which wanted her Flapjack!!
The route home took in Leathley, Stainburn and Beckwithshaw before we separated at the top of Harlow Hill to take our routes home.
A great afternoon of beautiful scenery, good company and chat and some nice hills.
- RT @lifeofmamils: Found on The Stray - silver ring with white stones , says 57.SIL on the inside May e a few RT might reunite it with its o… 12 hours ago
- RT @PrologueCycle: The first reliability ride of 2019 kicks off tomorrow with the @struggleevents ride from Prologue. Register from 9am, fi… 12 hours ago
- RT @henriettacolbo1: Another beautiful day pushing peddles in the company of teammates @SwaboLadies @daveraynerfund @velotech_uk @ismseat h… 1 week ago
- Thank you @struggleevents for a brilliant night!! Merry Xmas and roll on 2019 🍺🍾❤️ 1 month ago
- Really looking forward to the @struggleevents #christmas social tonight at #coldbathbrewing Should be a reet proper larf #beer 1 month ago