This is a very late post for the ride which took place on 15th October- apologies!
A sunny day greeted the 3 ladies who set off from St Aidan’s. Emma was welcomed to her first Cappuccino ride by Sarah and Frances who look like they are becoming the most regular riders of the group.
We headed up Otley road towards Penny Pot Lane then on down into Hampstwaite and Menwith Hill before turning left then crossing the A59. Our route took us through Timble and across the resevoirs of Fewston and Swinsty which looked stunning in the Autumn sunshine. We wound our way via Low Snowdon and Askwith to a much needed team and cake stop at the Cock Pit Farm Tea Rooms. The funniest part of the afternoon had to be Frances being attacked by a chicken which wanted her Flapjack!!
The route home took in Leathley, Stainburn and Beckwithshaw before we separated at the top of Harlow Hill to take our routes home.
A great afternoon of beautiful scenery, good company and chat and some nice hills.
- Great initiative by our friends @struggleevents The Last Ride of 2019 - Ride for the Harrogate Homeless Project… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Can’t wait to see some of the new shiny @Ride_BMC bikes at the @PrologueCycle launch event tonight. #cycling #Harrogate 2 days ago
- Xmas Party 2019 done. £1350 raised for @YorkshireAirAmb taking our total over the years to £15,500. #Harrogate… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Welcome to Twitter @coldbathbrewco #Harrogate #beer 1 week ago
- 7 days to go and counting down to the @cappuccinocycle #christmas party! #cycling #cyclinglife #harrogate https://t.co/3co9XXE6kx 2 weeks ago
- About Cappuccino Cycling Club
- Club News
- Membership Information
- Ride Times and Details
- Cool Links
- Contact Us