This is a very late post for the ride which took place on 15th October- apologies!
A sunny day greeted the 3 ladies who set off from St Aidan’s. Emma was welcomed to her first Cappuccino ride by Sarah and Frances who look like they are becoming the most regular riders of the group.
We headed up Otley road towards Penny Pot Lane then on down into Hampstwaite and Menwith Hill before turning left then crossing the A59. Our route took us through Timble and across the resevoirs of Fewston and Swinsty which looked stunning in the Autumn sunshine. We wound our way via Low Snowdon and Askwith to a much needed team and cake stop at the Cock Pit Farm Tea Rooms. The funniest part of the afternoon had to be Frances being attacked by a chicken which wanted her Flapjack!!
The route home took in Leathley, Stainburn and Beckwithshaw before we separated at the top of Harlow Hill to take our routes home.
A great afternoon of beautiful scenery, good company and chat and some nice hills.
- RT @Cockpit_Farm: @cappuccinocycle just laying rumours to rest. We are not leaving till autumn. Please retweet because lots of rumours are… 1 month ago
- Some of our riders who took part in this mornings struggleevents #harrogate homeless ride. Brilliant way to end 201… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Great to see our very own Martin Procter’s talents on display again for @rouleur #cycling #harrogate #cyclinglife twitter.com/rouleur/status… 2 months ago
- RT @lifeofmamils: @cappuccinocycle twitter.com/rouleur/status… 2 months ago
- Time for our annual photo in front of the #knaresborough Christmas tree. #cycling #harrogate #Christmas https://t.co/lB3tCB8910 2 months ago
- About Cappuccino Cycling Club
- Club News
- Membership Information
- Ride Times and Details
- Cool Links
- Contact Us