This is a very late post for the ride which took place on 15th October- apologies!
A sunny day greeted the 3 ladies who set off from St Aidan’s. Emma was welcomed to her first Cappuccino ride by Sarah and Frances who look like they are becoming the most regular riders of the group.
We headed up Otley road towards Penny Pot Lane then on down into Hampstwaite and Menwith Hill before turning left then crossing the A59. Our route took us through Timble and across the resevoirs of Fewston and Swinsty which looked stunning in the Autumn sunshine. We wound our way via Low Snowdon and Askwith to a much needed team and cake stop at the Cock Pit Farm Tea Rooms. The funniest part of the afternoon had to be Frances being attacked by a chicken which wanted her Flapjack!!
The route home took in Leathley, Stainburn and Beckwithshaw before we separated at the top of Harlow Hill to take our routes home.
A great afternoon of beautiful scenery, good company and chat and some nice hills.
- RT @HeenanRachael: @inGambaTours thanks very much for all your help yesterday! @cappuccinocycle https://t.co/cMvsAJzQ7j 3 hours ago
- RT @HeenanRachael: And we are off @cappuccinocycle #cycling #Giro2017 #GirodItalia2017 🍾🇮🇹🚴🏻🚴♀️ https://t.co/t2s0tIPrPi 1 day ago
- A grand day out was had by all our members riding the @struggleevents Dales Edition. Best sportive ever said one! #Cycling #yorkshire 3 days ago
- Brilliant welcome @HarrogateSFC last night for a post ride beer. Thanks guys! https://t.co/iZDUrzmBF0 3 days ago
- RT @lifeofmamils: It's really simple, so why can't people in cars get it? twitter.com/HotChillee/sta… 2 weeks ago