This is a very late post for the ride which took place on 15th October- apologies!
A sunny day greeted the 3 ladies who set off from St Aidan’s. Emma was welcomed to her first Cappuccino ride by Sarah and Frances who look like they are becoming the most regular riders of the group.
We headed up Otley road towards Penny Pot Lane then on down into Hampstwaite and Menwith Hill before turning left then crossing the A59. Our route took us through Timble and across the resevoirs of Fewston and Swinsty which looked stunning in the Autumn sunshine. We wound our way via Low Snowdon and Askwith to a much needed team and cake stop at the Cock Pit Farm Tea Rooms. The funniest part of the afternoon had to be Frances being attacked by a chicken which wanted her Flapjack!!
The route home took in Leathley, Stainburn and Beckwithshaw before we separated at the top of Harlow Hill to take our routes home.
A great afternoon of beautiful scenery, good company and chat and some nice hills.
- Once again, we have taken the sad but right decision to postpone all club activity during this new #lockdown Stay s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Merry Christmas to all our members and friends... https://t.co/JWrLgiwOfE 1 month ago
- From tomorrow all club activity is suspended for the duration of the lockdown. All our members have been asked to r… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- They did it! Last day was wet apparently... . . . #nc500 #northcoast500 #cycling #cyclinglife #fromwhereiride… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- RT @tom_elliott12: Inadvertently gate crash a TTT... get passed by @Harrytanfield94 and his mates - standard Saturday. @AG2RLMCyclisme kit… 4 months ago
- About Cappuccino Cycling Club
- Club News
- Membership Information
- Ride Times and Details
- Cool Links
- Contact Us